Today I thought I’d also directly start with my “Stuff I Eat” category which is intended to provide you with tasty and healthy recipes to go with your own DDPY challenge (apart from the official DDPY nutrition stuff of course).
So hope you enjoy this and remember: buy organic!
- Larger Pot
- 250 g couscous
- 1 pc large onion
- 240 g zucchini
- 2 pc bell pepper / paprika use red or yellow for best taste
- 3 pc carrot
- 3 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 5 pc cherry tomato
- 1-2 pinch sea salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 tbsp grated parmigiano optional
- 1 pinch oregano
- Wash and peel the vegetables
- Cut carrots into discs and chop the rest
- Put 2 tbsp of olive oil in the smaller pot and add the carrots
- After the carrots start to get softer, add chopped onion
- Once onion is glassy, add zucchini to the mix, cook a little more
- Add paprika and tomatoes
- Season with salt, pepper and oregano
- Let couscous swell in warm water
- Add couscous to the veggie mix and stir until mixed well
- Serve with a little parmigiano cheese on top!