Lick your lips and prepare your cutlery, it is lasagna-time! 🤩 And rejoice, this one is healthy but still rich and tasty, so get ready to dig in!
- Medium pot
- small pot
- 1 pcs onion pick organic
- 1 pcs garlic use garlic powder if no fresh garlic available
- 3 tbsp olive oil prefer extra virgin organic oil
- 1 cup carrots pick organic
- 1/2 pcs celery
- 100 g mushrooms if none available use aubergine or courgette
- 125 g tomato paste
- 30 ml red wine optional
- 200 g peeled tomatoes you can use tomato pulp too
- 1 tsp vegetable broth powder pick organic
- 250 g lasagna sheets
- 125 g tofu if available, you can also pick pre-made shredded tofu or soy
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 100 g margarine
- 100 g wheat
- 375 ml soy milk
- 125 ml water
- For the bechamel sauce, the margarine must first be melted in the small pot, then add flour in small steps and constantly stir it to avoid it clumping together.
- Slowly add soy milk and water then cook on low heat for about 30 minutes, stir regularly. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg, then put aside.
- For the filling, cut onion and garlic into small pieces, braise both with vegetable oil in medium pot. Then add tofu and the finely chopped vegetables (carrots, celery, mushrooms) and the tomato pulp.
- Add the peeled tomatoes and continue to simmer. Then, if desired, add red wine and the vegetable broth, cook for 20 minutes.
- Season with soy sauce, salt and pepper
- Coat casserole with margarine, then put first layer of filling evenly on the floor of the caserole. Put first layer of lasagne sheets on top, then add another layer of filling, then add layer of bechamel. Repeat as desired (and according to size of casserole ;), then add a final layer of sheets and spread bechamel sauce on top evenly.
- Bake in oven at 180°C / 356 F for about 25-30 minutes
- Enjoy! 🙂